● Open Beta Main Season will take place in 6 weeks, top 100 players on the leaderboard per week will receive the prizes:
Open Beta Weekly Bonus ( 8/7-19/8 )
TOP 16 Open Beta Main Season
● We have 8 rank tiers in this Open Beta version:
● The Elo ranking system is based on the rating gap between the players and dictates how many points they can win or lose.
● If the higher-rated player wins, a few points are taken from the lower-rated player.
● If the lower-rated player wins, a lot of points are taken from the higher-rated player.
● Heroes perk is the unique passive of a race or class, which will show salient features of the race or class. Each Hero possesses unique perks based on Race & Class, which can strategically influence the outcome of every move in the game.
● Synergy is the buff that will activate when the team has a roster to satisfy Synergy's requirements. Selecting which Heroes to fight on the battlefield is now more crucial than ever, since it will give the Roster unique boosts.
● With the new system in Open Beta, Heroes may level up and learn new Skills.
Heroes progress system
● A brand new in-game utility contributing to the birth of the Create-to-Earn model. The amount of Gold earned will be scaled by the player's rank level after the match.
● Heroes have their own Signature skill. Heroes’ Skills will be put in slot 1. ( Summoner skills ).
● Summoners can also craft skills for their Hero that take up 3–4 Skill slots. The Genesis heroes can possess up to 4 Skill slots.
● You will possess a maximum of 5 Energy Stones.
● Your Energy Stone will be lost only if you fail to win.
● When you run out of Energy Stone, you will not be able to play.
● Each Energy Stone requires 2 hours to recover or you can use 40 $HIMO to recover them all.
Energy Refill System
● Players can collect Hero Fragments and combine them into a complete Hero deployed in PvP battles.
● The list of combinable Heroes is diverse, including both the normal and the genesis, especially Nguyễn - our Legendary hero.
● Have you enjoyed every intensive battlefield in Open Beta? Get prepared for a blaze of glory!
After six weeks of tough competition, Top 16 dominating our leaderboard will be announced to claim the biggest prize pool. The most glorious Summoners will be finalized at the end of the original Main Season timeline (19/08/2022) to be guaranteed a place in the Tournament in October.
Further updates will be coming soon…
Weekly Tournament Tiers
( Starting from 20/8 )
● Weekly Tournament is divided into 5 tiers, each tier has 2 conditions: Rank and Roster level. Players will be placed in the Main Tournament tier if they meet 1 out of 2 requirements.
In the Main Season Tournament, knockout elimination matches take about 1 - 1.5 hours.
● Knockout matches: Bo3 (Best of 3) format
● The Semi-finals: Bo5 (Best of 5) format
● The Grand Final: Bo7 (Best of 7 format
To ensure that each match lasts no more than 3 to 3.5 minutes, several additional mechanisms will be used, as follows:
● Time per round: Time/round in the tournament will be reduced to 15 seconds per player.
● Sudden Death: Upon reaching round 7, there will be sudden death x2 damage from all heroes' spells and attacks.
● Final Death: After 10 rounds without a player dying, the Summoner's max HP will be reduced by 50%, and x3 damage from all Heroes' spells and attacks.
Main Season Tournament: Rules & Mechanisms
Weekly Tournament: Pave the way to the Big Game
Players can be given more opportunities to participate in the Main Season Tournament as the Weekly Tournament will offer additional slots. Each player who wins the weekly champion contest will receive an invitation ticket (one for each). This ticket enables players to participate in the Main Season Qualifier Tournament.
According to the latest updates, the Main Season Tournament will be expanded for Top 32 players of the Open Beta and Weekly Tournament. In which, Top 16 dominating the leaderboard of Open Beta will be guaranteed a place in Main Season Tournament while the remaining 16 slots are selected as the winners of the Weekly Tournament.